It’s Day 14 of my 127-day summer, and I honestly felt like I haven’t done much. But, well. Haha. Here’s a survey in the meantime. I’m looking forward to next week, for obvious reasons. Here goes:
1. Do you have any regrets?
Definitely. But if there is one thing I really, really regret and would maybe bet my life on it, there is only one.
2. How would you like to be remembered?
Uhm… haha. Nothing grand, really. But I’d like to remembered as someone who is simple, unassuming (wow, this word!), and reliable.
3. Was there one event that changed your life and the way you think?
I can’t think of an exact event, but I think travel-related events often give me a paradigm shift.
4. Are you happy with who you are?
That’s a… funny question! Hahaha.
5. Are you pursuing your dreams?
And I quote, “Far from what I once was, but not yet what I’m going to be.”
6. What is something you would never do?
Kill, take drugs… you get it.
7. What makes you uncomfortable?
Awkward conversations (especially through voice chat), wearing heels for a long duration, and freezer-like temperature.
8. Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
Hopefully already a college graduate, taking up a masters degree (yep, dream big), working for dream international organizations!
9. What are five things you want to do before you die?
Visit all the provinces of the Philippines, travel and conquer the ASEAN region, go on a study abroad program anywhere (but Zhongguo and Sverige top the list!), see my ultimate idol (name listed below) live and up close, meet my penpals and language buddies in person. I’m quite boring, I know.
10. Are you scared of the future?
11. What are your last five opened tabs?
Must I link? Haha. Google search, Khalil Fong – Dangerous World MV, CollegeFashion (in my defense, I’ve been reading this blog since I was in grade five, haha, what is growing up too fast?), Google Translate, Pinyin Annotator.
12. What is your preferred writing instrument?
Dong-A 0.5 mm black gel ink pen!
13. What is your favorite month and why?
January, because it’s cold? And it’s the start of a new year. Haha.
14. What brand logo is closest to you currently?
15. Who is a musical artist you love that isn’t well known?
I wouldn’t consider him as someone who isn’t exactly well known, but probably in my country, he is. Let’s just say he’s underrated all over. Khalil Fong!
16. What is your desktop background currently?
A black background with white typography-ish text saying, “God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, courage to change the things I can, wisdom to know the difference.” Wonderful prayer.
17. What is a color you can think of that isn’t part of the rainbow?
18. What kind of headphones do you use?
Blue Philips. Not sure what kind it is.
19. What is your inspiration behind your url?
Nai cha, what else. Haha.
20. What is your favorite item of clothing?
Chambray shirts! They are so versatile.
21. What is one book you loved as a child?
The Little Prince. Still do.
22. What did you have for dinner today?
Burger patty, seaweed, sashimi.
23. If you could study anything, what would it be?
Degree-wise, International Relations. Dream course! And of course, languages and culture.
24. Do you use anything on your lips? (eg. lip balm, lipstick)
Not regularly, unless it’s given as a gift. I recently used a lip tint from Face Shop. Too bad I lost it at the mall… sigh.
25. How many devices do you own which can access the internet?
26. Is there anything guaranteed to always make you happy?
Trips! Okay fine, travel. :)
27. How about something that always makes you sad?
It used to be school. Wow, used to being the operative words. Haha. This is a joke, obviously.
28. What programs do you have currently open?
Chrome, QQ Yinyue, Notepad.
29. What is the last formal event you attended?
30. What is your favorite place to shop?
168! Went twice this year, and was just there yesterday! It’s my shopping mecca.
Survey questions from #surveys on Tumblr