Ended up reading the archives of my e-mail (e-mail from way back ’08!) and I came across those chain messages I would forward to my friends and penpals. One of them was this survey! Reading my (and their) responses really made me laugh. Can’t believe how much we’ve all changed… and I wonder what they’re up to now (my penpals back then).
1. What time is it?
2. What’s your name?
M a i t a
3. What is a movie you will watch over and over again?
Three Idiots! I’ve watched it thrice this year with different groups of people. Same reactions, same feels. Never fails. Aal izz well.
4. What is your favorite comic strip?
5. What is your favorite restaurant?
Uhm… Mann Hann? Never thought about it actually.
6. What is your most unforgettable moment?
I hate questions like this. Haha. It’s either because there are just too many (naks) or there really isn’t any. Hmm… usually it’s something related to travel. Going to Korea is something so unforgettable, just because.
7. What is the first thing you do as soon as you wake up?
Squint (to check what time it is).
8. Name one weird hobby of yours.
Collecting newspaper clippings in different languages… lol. Yes, it’s weird. Different people have told me it’s weird.
9. What is one thing most people don’t know about you?
I used to be part of chorale back in grade four… for barely a month or two. Quit because I wanted to join another club. Hahaha.
10. Love someone so much it made you cry?
Napakanta naman ako… haha.
11. What is something about yourself that you are proud of?
Nothing actually… haha, okay, seriously… I make career PowerPoint presentations for school! (Sorry, not sure how to say it in a non-conyo way. Wow, I sound so annoying.)
12. What is your favorite day of the week?
SATURDAY! The worry-free day. Fridays < Saturdays.
13. What are boardgames you love?
14. What time is bedtime for you?
11 pm is normal when there’s school.
15. What is your report card grade?
I don’t know. Hahaha. It’s decent I guess… nothing extravagant.
16. What is your favorite website?
17. What do you do when you are bored?
Lol. My classmate actually asked me this last time. I said, “Nothing, use the computer all day.” I have no life.
18. What is one thing you are always teased about?
My height… they tease me like it’s the only thing I have. Lol. It’s something that generally doesn’t bother me until someone brings it up. HAha.
19. What are three obsessions of yours?
Can’t really say “obsession” but more of an interest or inclination? Idk actually. Milk tea, Zhongwen, Scandinavia…?
20. Describe yourself in two words.
Super simple (sorry corny)
21. What book are you currently reading?
For some reason, it’s taking me years to finish The Alchemist. I really, really regret not reading books in high school!
22. What time did this survey end?