1. What K-pop music do you listen to?
I don’t listen to a lot of K-pop (I mean, compared to C-pop). But I have three groups to recommend: B2ST, CNBLUE and Bigbang (I prefer boybands). They’re amazing!
2. What word do you have a hard time to spell?
Nakakapagpabagabag (Haha, tama ba?)
3. What color is your bedroom?
Ehhm… orange… and yellow… do not judge… haha. Mukhang fastfood, oo!
4. Anything you’re looking forward to in the upcoming weeks?
LSPCon, Pueblo, Pulilan, Taiguo! Travel/Lakwatcha = ♥. Yes… please let the second half of Summer ’12 be a productive and memorable one.
5. What’s the last food you ate?
Nai cha. Is that considered food? :p
6. What do you cook the best?
Rice. O yah~
7. Do you listen to music with lyrics you don’t understand?
Me? I do!
8. Ever been on a blind date?
9. When was the last time you cried?
I cried last night, in a “public” place. I cried… because I just realized how much of a mean person I am. Believe me, I am mean. My brother was right — I’m an idiot. Someone kill me now. *remembers what happened, thanks to this survey :/* I still… can’t get over what happened.
10. If there are only five websites you could access, what are they?
WordPress, Yahoo!, Wikipedia, Qzone…? And Google maybe? Haha, I don’t know how to answer this question.
11. Do you like Adele?
When I hear her songs, no offense, but I remember people I don’t want to remember (not in a bad way though, but hello… it’s summer!)
12. If you could speak any language, which language would you speak?
M A N D A R I N C H I N E S E
13. Can you drive?
I really want to know how to drive! Can someone teach me, please?
14. Would you let other people use your social networking accounts?
I wouldn’t mind if they use it to read my friends’ updates (such as on Facebook and Twitter) but well, I’d rather not let them use my Skype and QQ accounts (or any that involves chatting and real-time talking). I have nothing to hide (my conscience is clear!) but some things might be misinterpreted.
15. Who are you talking to now?
Liam and Lei. 😀
16. And what are you talking about?
With Liam, he’s asking what kind of input method I use when I type in English (I honestly don’t get the question?) and with Lei, she’s telling me about her nan peng you (boyfriend). How does one develop feelings for a person when you’re only limited to a square object in front of me as I type this, and as you read now? I think it’s cool that online romance can happen.
17. Name a trait you hate in a person.
18. What do you see to your left?
Contact lenses solution (written in Chinese, hahahahahaha. Why are things giving me a sign? O_O)
19. What are you listening to right now?
The fan swaying. Hah, I’m so sarcastic right now. Play！ – 大嘴巴
20. What is the last gift you gave someone?
Something through snail mail (see past blog post)!
21. What do you carry with you at all times?
Not exactly “carry”, but I never leave the house without a watch. Or my glasses, if I’m wearing contacts.
22. What’s one thing you’re a loser at?
23. What kind of first impression do you think you give others?
I wouldn’t know… really. But a few said that their first impression of me is someone who’s nice. I don’t mean to sound like I’m fishing for “compliments” but… I’m nice? O_O Well, I’ll take that as a compliment… thank you, it really means a lot. 🙂